We take your privacy and its protection with utmost seriousness and restraint. While we wish to offer you the most updated information and provide you the best of our services, we will consciously work towards respecting your privacy and use the information provided by you with utmost care and diligence. The following privacy statement explains our policies and practises
Our Policy aims at :
The purposes for which the information may be used by us in and outside India include:
- Processing applications and the information given within them
- Providing services and providing enquirers with contact and business information that will help both enquirer and the information provider with relevant benefit.
- To help our operations, e.g., updating our database, research analysis, audit and measurement, notification of our other events, plastic promotions, expos, trade seminars, buyer seller meets, bilateral exchange and buyer delegations in India and around the world (and similar events or trade fairs organized by our business partners)
- To help in distribution of our publications, industry news, research materials technology/market /business information etc. (and those of our business partners and participants)
- Promotion and Marketing of our events (and those of our business partners and participants)
- Any other purposes relating to the activities identified above.
- We may conduct direct marketing via fax, email, direct mail, telephone and other means of communication, or send e-newsletters to you. You may choose not to receive promotional materials, by simply telling us (see below for contact details), and we will cease to do so, without charge.
We will keep the personal data confidential but may provide information to:
Authorised Personnel, Authorised Agents, Our Management, Our Advisers, Our Auditors, Our Authorised Contractors, Our supporting Financial institutions, and our Authorised service providers in connection with the event and its related services and our operations and other plastic promotions both in India and Overseas.
Others, including exhibitors, advertisers and persons enquiring about companies in different industries to help b2b connect.
Other Authorised persons under a duty of confidentiality to us Other Authorised persons to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable laws that govern the right to information as per Indian Laws.
We are not liable and under no circumstances responsible for l how third parties use information and have no control or authority over the use.
Internet and Digital Privacy :
To provide interactive and personalised services to you.
To analyse traffic statistics and to improve our services based on your functional use of our website.
Please note if you choose to reject Cookies, certain functionality and features may be disabled or may not be available to you . You can modify and change your browser's setting to accept or reject Cookies thereby deciding how best you could optimise the use of our website.
Security of Information Provided :
- All information and personal data are password protected and can be accessed by authorized employees and authorised personell only, This information is confined to usage only for purpose of service and information dissemination that we believe will benefit you.
- We encourage you to logout of the software/ website/ app/ digital interface and close browser window after visiting from a public computer/ device. This can prevent others to gain access to your personal information.
Site Navigation Policy :
While we will not allow or attempt to allow hyperlinks that may violate your privacy. The hyperlinks to other websites are provided for your convenience. If you choose to leave our digital interface and navigate to other websites/ app/ digital interfaces, then our privacy policies and its conditions cease to exist and do not apply to those interfaces, any information you choose to enter, share on their platform is at your discretion. Please refer to the privacy policies of the other websites to ensure your privacy and data is protected.
The Policies above may be revieved, revamped, removed, updated, edited and revised from time to time, its in your interest should you wish to review it whenever you log in to ensure that it meets with your satisfaction.
Our Data Storage Policies
your data is securely stored on our corporate servers authorised by us to hold the same. However, from time to time this data may be stored on other shared secure servers or moved to other parts of the world to service our requirements for events and promotions we may chose to undertake from time to time.
Consent to use
Incase you wish to update the data, or make edits or omit some data, please send your requests in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incase you wish to unsubscribe to the service and do not wish to receive our notifications, emails, direct mailers, correspondence from potential sellers or buyers, Please write to email@example.com with the subject line : Unsubscribe Me.